CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Snowboarding ouch




Well I had an opportunity to try snowboarding for the first time. I got go with with my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day saints) as an activity for the YSA (young Single Adult). I had got a lesson to learn the basics. I must say I became very frustrated because I was unable to do some of the things. But when I was with my friend Colleen she already knows how to snowboard. I really was able to learn how to do it. I can say that I can snowboard because I was able to get down the hill two times. I wiped out really badly and know my tail bone really hurts. I think i bruised it. I also have a scratches from getting snow up my back so many times. I really want to get a snow board and keep on trying. Its a really fun sport once you get the hang of it. I must say I am not ready for the black diamond but one day I will be.


The pictures are not of me but think of me always on the ground trying to get up. I know I did get up and I did go down the hill two times. It just a visual picture and just replace it people with me.

1 comments:

Higa said...

Who are the pictures of? I was going to say you have a lot of cool gear... but sadly it is not you. I have only been I think 2 or 3 times and I loved it. Keep on truckin'.