CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

New begins

Today I had a second interview with "Be My Parent" which is a job I applied for in the middle of July. To job is working with applicans for Foster Care and or adoptions, which is something I hav wanted to do since school. I went for the interview and thought I did well but not as wells I expected because I got the job. I am so excited to start this job but a little apprehensive too because its new and I am praying I do well and thing come easily to me. I am amazed how I have gotten my answers to my hidden prays. I have been struggling with some thing in my life and thinking I need a Vacation from one of the most important aspect of who I am.
I have to say I am so thankful for my Mother and how she is full of wisdom. I only hope I can be as helpful or insightful to my children when they need advice. I know my mother has sacrificed a lot for me and some times I have no idea how to repay her. I know My Mother was and is the person who was and is supposed to raise me. I owe part of my success to her and her patients kindness, hard working, role model, caring, Loving unconditionally, and insight.
I am truly blessed in my life with a loving parents, friends, the Gospel Job, roof over my head, clothing, food, car, entertainment
I just wanted to Say thank you to the people who helped me though life and especially to my Savior.

0 comments: